Ballwin, MO (Candiccis.net) Candicci’s Restaurant is excited to be open and offering our authentic Italian cuisines to our favorite customers. We appreciate your help, love and support. Many have donated money to our GoFundMe page to help feed front-line workers during this pandemic and it has helped us to remain in business. Thank you. For those that have not donated, and are in a position to help everybody through this pandemic CLICK to visit GoFundMe.
Weekend specials for Friday, January 15th thru Sunday, January 17th are as follows:
- Lobster Artichoke Dip – $12.99 – spinach, lobster and artichoke dip stuffed in a roasted red pepper served with toasted pita bread.
- Surf and Turf – $28.95 – 6 oz filet topped with two fresh jumbo sea scallops served over a bed of brussel sprouts, bacon, potatoes, and red peppers in a white wine lemon butter sauce topped with sliced almonds.
- Sirloin Special – $24.95 – 10 oz sirloin served with garlic mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.
- Pesce alla Paulie – $21.95 – pan seared grouper in a shrimp cream sauce served over a bed of parmesan risotto.
- Barrel Axe – $6 per glass or $24 per bottle – a fruity wine blend with hints of strawberry and raspberry with a tasty finish.
- Pararuda – $6 per glass or $24 per bottle – a hearty dry white wine of Romania with aroma of gingerbread and tones of yellow ripe exotic fruits and berries with notes of spicy nuances.
Also featuring live music Friday night from 6:30 to 9:30 featuring “The Convertibles.”
Full menu items are always available – loved by many for more than 40 years. Our pizza is considered among the best in the region. Online ordering and delivery are available.
Call (636) 220-8989